"mi palabra es la ley"

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

"Life's Been Good": (Everybody sing) I'm cool (He's cool)



I have a mansion
Forget the price
Ya'll never been there
They tell me it's nice

I send out emails
Tear down the walls
I have a mission
You pay for it all

They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far

My Maserati
Does one eighty-five
I lost my license
Now I don't drive

I have a limo
Ride in the front
Unlock the doors
I can only be blunt

I'm writing letters
My fans they can't wait
They email me “go Gig 'ems”
They Tell me I'm great

So I got me an office
Folders on the wall
Just leave an email
Maybe I'll call

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody sing) I'm cool (He's cool)
I don't complain but sometimes I am rude
Life's been good to me so far

I go to parties
Sometimes until four
It's hard to leave
When you can't find the door

It's tough to handle
This fortune and fame
Everybody's so different
I haven't changed

They say I'm crazy and I work all the time
(Everybody sing) Oh yeah (Oh yeah)
I keep on going I guess you’ll never know why
Life's been good to me so far baby,
inside the City by the Bay.